You Will LOVE Our Quick and Easy Property Listing Process!
We will assist you with the listing process and provide you with a market rent analysis. We are happy to answer all your questions prior to listing your property. Just give us a call 312-213-7174 or email us.
1. Fill out and submit our simple online Property Information Form located below.
2. We will contact you to finalize your listing details, arrange to take marketing photos and obtain property access /keys.
• Our standard fee is the equivalent of one month's rent.
• We provide focused, professional and targeted marketing to a large number of agents and renters.
• We handle all phone and internet inquires and schedule and attend all showings.
• We will communicate and update you with feedback and provide our professional advise as required.
• Our experience, passion and knowledge of the South Loop will give You the competitive edge!
Once we have found a renter for your property, the next step is to process the Application.
1. We will check the applicant(s) credit.
2. We will verify the applicant(s) income, rental history and credit /personal references.
3. We will then provide the application for your review and address your questions and or concerns.
4. We will provide our professional advise, but the decision to approve an applicant is always up to you.
5. We will prepare the lease, work with your Association's rental process and deliver applicable checks.
6. We will provide copies of the executed lease and all application documents to you and your tenant(s).
7. We will arrange for your tenant(s) to receive keys prior to move in.
Radon Disclosure (required for all properties)
Heat Disclosure (when required)
Lead based paint Disclosure (only required for properties built prior to 1978)
Rent Price Change Form (only required when you change your current rental listing price)
Chicago Apartment Lease / Condominium Lease (Chicago Association of Realtors)
Listing Agreement (contact us to obtain a pdf copy of our listing agreement)
Questions about any of these forms? email us or call (312) 213-7174